Please join us on Friday, October 22nd, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Ransomware: An hour of critical thinking of how to combat a really hard to stop attack.”
Register for 10-22-21 video chat.
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Elliot Lewis (@elliotdlewis), CEO, Keyavi
- And a special guest (that means we’re still in booking mode)
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- Ransomware attacks are evolving. Where are we now and how should we be concerned as ransomware evolves?
- What are the early warning signs you’re about to get hit with a ransomware attack?
- What are the vectors we’re not looking at either in early or after-the-fact stages?
- What techniques to combat ransomware have impressed you?
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Keyavi
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.