Please join us on Friday, November 12th, 2021 for CISO Series Video Chat: “Hacking Productivity: An hour of critical thinking about how security can improve business operations.”
Register for 11-12-21 video chat.
Joining me for this discussion will be:
- Aviv Grafi (@avivgrafi), CTO and co-founder, Votiro
- Sandy Dunn (@subzer0girl), CISO, Blue Cross of Idaho
In preparation for our discussion, think about the following:
- How has security traditionally been a hindrance to business productivity?
- How are we making file access easier/more difficult?
- What’s the net result when security is a hindrance to business operations? Who ends up winning? Who loses?
- How can security better demonstrate that they are actually on the side of business productivity?
- What are the different angles of productivity we should consider? (e.g., individual productivity, security team’s productivity, inter departmental productivity, third party productivity.)
- Provide some examples of secure guardrails that don’t hinder business operations.
It all starts at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern. At the end of the hour [11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern] we’ll switch gears to our meetup where everyone will get a chance to chat face to face.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
HUGE thanks to our sponsor Votiro
- Best bad ideas get first responses in “Department of YES” or “Beat the Bad Idea”.
- The BEST bad idea wins an award and a really awesome CISO Series jacket. Also, if you register early by the Tuesday (5pm PT) of that week’s video chat, you will be entered into a raffle where one lucky register will win a jacket (Winners must be US residents. Repeat winners get a $25 Amazon gift card).
The CISO Series Video Chats are open discussion where all viewers and listeners are welcome to become participants. Before the scheduled event, connect your webcam and microphone (avoid Bluetooth) and test your equipment here. During the discussion, if you have a question or comment, let it be known in the chat room and our producer will do his best to get as many of you into the conversation. We look forward to you joining us.