You’re a new CISO told to hold headcount even and find the resources to do 20% more work. We’re already maxed out. So how do we do more? Coming up next we’re getting smart and more efficient with security.
Check out this post and this post for the basis for our conversation on this week’s episode which features me, David Spark (@dspark), producer of CISO Series, guest co-host Steve Zalewski, Deputy CISO, Levis, and our guest, Mike Morgan, (@theywerecones) head of information security, infrastructure director, Foster Farms
Thanks to this week’s podcast sponsor, IT Asset Management Group
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.
In this episode
- Improving processes right from the beginning of the pipeline
- Looking for waste – and knowing what “waste” is
- Doing more with less means at some point, something important will break
- Delegating and crossing over skills
- Watching out for IT sprawl and “new fangled” solutions