We’re on the lookout for another cybersecurity reporter to handle reports for Cyber Security Headlines.
Requirement: Must have cybersecurity reporting experience. Good radio voice.
Nice to have: Audio experience. Recording and editing.
Cyber Security Headlines is a daily six-minute cybersecurity news show highlighting eight of the most important cybersecurity stories of the day. The reporter will be responsible for the following:
- Researching stories
- Writing stories in short 30-second blurbs
- Recording the read of the stories
- Editing the audio in Adobe Audition (we are fully Adobe)
- Exporting and uploading the audio to podcast feed
- Creating the blog post for the episode
This is an ongoing contract job.
We’re looking for a reporter to handle just one news report every week.
If interested please respond with LinkedIn profile, writing samples in cybersecurity, and audio samples as well. Please contact David Spark.
Got feedback? Join the conversation on LinkedIn.